This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
20 HEALTHCARE WORKERS
at AUREUS MANPOWER AND CONSULTANCY CORP in Auckland, New Zealand (Published at Apr 22 2012)
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Agency Name: AUREUS MANPOWER AND CONSULTANCY CORP
POEA License No.: POEA-037-LB-081811-PL-e
Address: 2F Almanza Square Bldg., 490 Alabang Zapote Rd., Almanza Las Pinas City, Philippines 1750, Metro Manila
Tel. No.: (632)4489792, (632)5534332, (63917)8120364, (63918)9381982
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Education: at least Bachelor's / College Degree
Experience: with or without experience
20 HEALTHCARE WORKERS for NEW ZEALAND
This new programme is for study and work as healthcare worker in Auckand, New Zealand.
Study is for 12 or 18 months.
1. Fast deployment as July 2012 intake is now open for admission
2. Work 20hrs per week in New Zealand while completing the course.(rate is approx NZ$13/hr)
3. Gain permanent residency in New Zealand by working as a Healthcare worker after the programme.
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA)
You may have the opportunity to work as the following after completing the programme.
411711 Community Worker
411712 Disabilities Service Officer
411713 Family Support Worker
411715 Residential Care Officer
411512 Hauora(Maori Health Assistant
ACTUAL TESTIMONY (from a former student)
"Health Care Studies is really good for the students who are looking forward to get settled in NZ. I got my Permanent Residency through this course during my open work permit. My company offered me the position of Residential Care Officer after considering my qualification 'Diploma in Healthcare Studies (level 5)'. I am really thankful to all the academic and non academic staff, who supports me at all the time. I lodge my application for Permanent Residency under skilled migrant category in September 2011 and it was approved by December 2011. If you also wish to make your dream come true, opt for course like this"...
1. Graduate of ANY Healthcare Course in the Philippines (not necessarily board passer)
2. IELTS academic band score of 5.5 with no score below 5.0
3. Have enough funds for the tuition fee and allowance in NZ while studying.
4. Tuition Fee is NZ$ 13,000 for first 12 months and NZ$ 7,000 for the next 6 months
5. Funds as allowance for 18 months is NZ$ 22,500 (as Bank Certificate)
6. Initial cash out is only NZ$13,000 upon visa approval. The rest of the funds remains in your account.
Please check the link http://www.facebook.com/aureusmanpower then log in to your Fb account as instructed.
Check the comments in our page where the questions and answers are posted.
If you think you can qualify on the funds needed for the tuition fee and allowance, you may attend our regular orientations every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 3:30 pm
To confirm your attendance you may call 0917-8120364, 0918-9381982, 02-4489792
For the exact location of the office, you my google map it at,
http://maps.google.com.ph and enter aureus manpower
FOR PHONE INQUIRIES:
1. Please read the complete information above.
2. Visit our FB account for more information then call us if you need more info not metioned in our FB account.
Lof in to your facebook account and check http://www.facebook.com/aureusmanpower
NOTE: To start the process IELTS academic overall band score of 5.5 with no band below 5.0 is strictly required.