This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Student Support Representative
at Global Learning Support in (Published at Feb 4 2015)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High level of time management skills with the ability of multi-tasking
- Very resourceful, takes a hands-on approach at all times and happy to pitch into get the job done
- A proactive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Highly goal-and detail oriented, self-motivated, and accustomed to working with minimal supervision
- Enjoy being a part of a fun, happy and professional team
- A great sense of humor
DAY-SHIFT, ORTIGAS-based positions with competitive remuneration package. Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Position/ Site where you saw the Ad
NOTE: We do not immediately process walk-in applicants.