This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
at BusinessTrends in Philippines (Published at Dec 7 2010)
• Ensure that the Facilities Management department functions in a professional and effective manner and atmosphere
• Keep a complete and updated record of contact number/person of facility service units, as well as emergency hotlines
• Ensure proper filing of records for the FM Department
• Assist in events management planning and implementation
• Gain good knowledge of facility operations and services
• Responsible for the acquisition of general supplies and equipment using the Purchase Order form. Provide cost analysis (benchmarking) as necessary.
• Ensure orders are delivered on time, of appropriate quality and according to order
• In charge of canvassing and coordinating with different suppliers / contractors
• In charge of compiling and completing Vendor Accreditation documents.
• Monitor performance of suppliers/contractors
• Receive all service requests and complaints regarding the facilities’ equipment, operations, and maintenance
• Serve as the single point of contact in coordinating work requests, acting on complaints, and providing assistance on handling emergencies
• Prepare log sheets for call/complaints received, tracking this down until resolution and prepare corresponding accomplishment reports
Inventory Control (Asset Management)
• Assist the Facilities Manager in maintaining and monitoring of general facilities inventory
• Ensure that the inventory is at the pre-approved level
• In-charge of re-ordering, as required
• Control and prepare inventory in/out record
• Conduct regular asset count
• Take note of comments, suggestions, and problems and refer them to the management
• Assist in emergencies
• Undertake any other duties assigned by the Facilities Manager.